Tuesday 30 December 2008

TWO CARDS TODAY!!

Phew! I love christmas cards but there are always so many!!
Back to birthdays!
This first card I made for my little boy to give to his Auntie tommorow she loves pink so they were my orders lol!

I used FF image which i decided to colour grey think it works though! and gingham papers some scraps of papermania white core card stock and embossed them using my cuttlebug 'tiny bubbles' folder sentiment was printed from pc.....and added a few accent clear rainbow drops.

Second card was an image sent to me in blog candy from Dawn ....(its gorgeous)

I used freebie paper from this months Papercraft essentials the black paper was from my stash (check out Mrs W in there with Jolly Nation by the way! fab cards Mrs W!!!) and stamped the swirls with versa fine onyx black ink sentiment was also printed from pc........

Thanks for looking...


Emma xxx

6 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

What a couple of corkers. I love the hot pink on the second one!
Mrs W x

Dawn said...

Aww Emms your cards are sooo cute - love how you coloured your mousies!!
They are such great stamps to use - when I'm colouring them I'm always smiling for some reason!!! LOL

Hugs
Dawn
x

Liz Armstrong said...

Happy New Year Emma : )
Liz
xx

Kath Stewart said...

Happy New Year to you too Emma...wishing you health and happiness in 2009
Hugs
kath
xxxx

having a {me} day said...

The grey on the first one looks fab, I bet your son is pleased! love the swirls on the second. Happy New Year! Kat

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Emma these cards are just beautiful hun. I hope you have a fabulous 2009. Hugs Linda x