Friday 19 December 2008

TYI week 38 secret Santa

This weeks challenge is 'secret santa' and based round the Secret Santa we have at work where you pick names from a hat and buy a small present for that person whether it be something you know they'd like or a surprise,they also said you could theme it to a colour or hobby..........

So this week I have dedicated my Tag to Kirsten who originally got me hooked on cardmaking by putting me my first cardmaking 'kit' together about two and a half years ago!
She has just got back into stamping and we went mad at the weekend buying FF staps so we could share the images lol!!!
This is my favourite stamp at the moment I love all the WOJ stamps in this particular style but I dont actually have any so this is a bit sentimental as this is the only image of this particular stamp I have..sniff!
but hey back to the challenge!
I coloured the image with promarkers and shaded with sakura stardust by watercolouring them I added sakura stardust 'high lights to her hair and embellished with co-ordinating prima flowers. I used my fiskers punch for the border.....and a cuttle bg embossing folder for the base card then lightly sanded it to distress it slightly......

Thanks for dropping by Emma xxx

8 comments:

Sarah said...

A gorgeous tag - I love the attention to detail. Fantastic colouring too.

Thanks for joining in with the challenge.

Dawn said...

Hiya Emms!!
Love your cute, sweet tag for your friend - it's coloured beautifully.
thanks for joining in again and glad you've enjoyed your tags too!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Crafting Queen said...

A beautiful tag, love the image and how you coloured it.Beautiful colours.

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous!!!! Lots of detail :o)x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag for the challenge Emma and I'm sure your friend will love it...thanks for playing along this week at TYI...have a lovely Christmas and we hope to see you in the New Year
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Karen Lee said...

Love it!!! Beautifully done!

Kirsten...x said...

Ahhhh how cute......x thanks hunny i love it....x two and a half years and dont you just love it lol.

Donna said...

Stunning tag Emma and so beautifully coloured too :) Donna x