Wednesday 14 January 2009

A Birthday card and whiff of joy challenge

Well the first card this evening is for my best friends Daughters 17th birthday i made it completley from pink petticoat downloadable products and this collection is bloomin doodles (yes again!,its one of my fav collections)
the image is coloured with pro-markers and outlined with sakura stardust.......

The second card is for this weeks Whiff Of Joy challenge which has a colour theme of purple/lilac and wait for it........ GREEN! well this colour combo was way out of my comfort zone but I thought I should at least try as i had a new image to use sent by the lovely Heather thank you she is gorgeous!!! which is coloured using my water colour pencils and water brush

the papers I used are flowered paper is forever friends from the party time stack and green paper is basic grey(euphoria, eden) the ribbon looks very blue in the pic..roll on spring!!! flowers are prima...........

Thought I would add a little twist the purple streaks in her hair are sakura stardust...

Thanks for looking

I really enjoy reading your comments.....

Emma xxx

11 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous cards Emma, gorgeous papers and colouring.
thank you for joining us for the challenge this week. hugs rachxx

Craftyrose said...

How in tune are we hun? I too posted a card using solely pink petticoat downloads! I love what you have done with this image, fab contrast in colours! xxxxxxxx

Diane.W. said...

Great cards Emma,luv the purple hair!!! :o)x

Liza said...

Gorgeous cards, love what you have done in the hair on the WOJ card!

Liza x

Dawn said...

Aww these are great Emma - I just love that first one - very glam!

Debbie said...

Both fabulous cards Emma, great images and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Emma - you've done Willow proud - I love the glitter!!
hugs Heather xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

beautiful card,
You have done a fabulous job especially for not being comfortable with the colors. It's always good to try new things isn't it?
Hugs
Lynda =)

LOUISE said...

Fabulous cards Emma, love them both. Louise x

Donna said...

2 gorgeous cards Emma and such fab colour schemes too, I love the colours on the WOJ card :) Donna x

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ