Tuesday 30 June 2009

Early bird Passion for pro markers and Just magnolia ........

Well the early bird catches the worm as they say..............


This is my card for this weeks Passion for Promarkers which is to use Moss and Poppy I have teamed it with the sketch over at Just Magnolia..........

This image reminds me of that old song Ladybird...Ladybird fly away home so I used it as the sentiment although this did mean handwriting it !!! leaves were a gift from my lovely friend Kirsten and papers are basic grey, tiny ladybird is from my stash............
(edited to say thank you to Caryn for pointing out I had forgotten to put something tasty on my card ,I have now added a cherry charm, thanks hun x)


8 comments:

Caryn said...

This is just stunning Emma - I love your colouring and your image. I have to just say though that for the challenge this week (and from now on) there is an extra tagged on which this week is to "include something tasty". Maybe you could finsd a little charm or something to add on so it can go into the prize draw. Thanks for joining us again hun, your cards each week are beautiful.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

That's the perfect finishing touch and I LOVE that charm!! By the way, don't feel too bad - when I originally set the challenge it was supposed to be a recipe. Then when I made the card I totally forgot the recipe and had to change the challenge to fit my card - hence the something tasty!!! Lol.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

helen said...

fab card emma love the cherry charm and the ladybird
thanks for joining us at PfP this week
hugs
helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Emma, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is brill. The charm looks perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

A lovely card, with the cherry it got tasty, was a bit unsure if you ate ladybugs ;) Great coloring to :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab card I love it, I want some of those cherry charms they are so cute, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous I love the new type Tilda's they are soo sweet. Thank you for joining us at PFP again this week. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Great card Emma, love how you've coloured the image and your layout, the cherry charm just finishes it off nicely!
Barbara
x