Saturday 31 October 2009

Just Magnolia,simon says and Sketch and Stash

Three challenges for this card firstly Over at Just Magnolia they wanted to see monochrome on your card and at simon says stamp they wanted sparkle,and the sketch is from this fortnights challenge at Sketch and stash the new stash I have used is my new flower nestabilitie and my new Tilda stamp.


More MME bloom and grow..... are you sick of seeing these yet!!!!!! lol

a bit of sparkle with stickles and orange gems

Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card Emma. i love the glitter and the fab colours
love tasha xx

having a {me} day said...

Hi Emma, I love those yummy MME papers and love how you've coloured Tilda to match. I'm well into my stickles at the moment, I put them on everything! Well almost!! Gorgeous card and your flower is FAB! kxx

The twins mum said...

Hi Emma hope all is well.
Just love your card, the image is gorgeous.
Maree
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma :-) I love this image and the papers are lovely :-)
You could enter this into the Simon says Challenge too ,,,, I would say this is 'sparkly' :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Mina said...

sucha pretty card Emma, love the colour...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous Emma, love this Tilda and the colour combo is just perfect!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Ali Watson said...

Great card Emma, she is adorable.

Martine said...

This is gorgeous, such pretty colours and embellies :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over on JM :)

xx

Martine

MichelleO said...

wow what a gorgeous card! Love that sparkle on her wings! Thanks for playing with us at JUST MAGNOLIA!
HUGS
MichelleO