Saturday 14 November 2009

Allsorts week 27

This week at Allsorts it is my turn to set the challenge and I think it is very fitting as I seem to have heard some very upsetting stories regarding children over the past few weeks especially through fellow bloggers and I thought it would be nice to make something for a child you know and pass it on to them.......


the theme this week at Allsorts is


For a child


This can be anything you like as long as it is to be given to a child.....




I made another easel card I think they are very effective and this sweet image 'George' from Digistamp Boutique the papers are Basic Grey and the image is coloured with promarkers which is also the prize this week a set of 4 of the luvvly jubblies!!!!!
Take care and have a great weekend and if you have children or grandchildren at home with you today dont forget to give them an extra big squeeze!!!!!!!











Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Joey said...

Emma this is gorgeous, and such a lovely theme. Joey.x