Monday 18 January 2010

Forever Friends Simple...

This week at Forever Friends the theme is to show a quick make for a card in a hurry...

This card was made using a scrap of digi gingham paper that I have been saving because its such a lovely shade of blue and the image was Quickly nested up onto a matching scalloped circle the sentiment was printed straight on from the pc and the font is LD going nuts....

I love this card and although it was simple to make this does not mean it took any less effort but it was quick and long overdue posting as it was for a DT buddy who had a baby in the new year!

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute, I love this image and gingham is just perfect for a baby card. Marianne x

Tip Top said...

Amanda will love the card!!

Lovely and simple card!

scotspanda said...

its a gorgeous card hunni and I love it, in fact it's one of my faves as it has his name on!! thank you hun it was lovely to receive it ;o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Lisa said...

Hi Emma, Such a sweet card! Simple design but very effective.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Just perfect Emma.

I love baby cards!!

Hope you are ok.

Love Jules xx