Monday 4 January 2010

Its been a while!!

Well its been ages since I posted and unfortunately with good reason as my other half is being made redundant and I just havnt had the urge to craft.( or to comment especially sorry for the wonderful crafters who join in the Allsorts and Forever friends challenges who I DT on normal commenting will resume a.s.a.p)...I was putting all my efforts into having a great family Christmas so we would remember it as a happy time and not one tainted with the unfortunate news!!


But we had a fantastic Christmas and I am now looking forward to get right back into the crafty stuff....




New Years resolution to always look on the brighter side ( as the diet I started yesterday didnt seem to agree with the baileys I have just had lol!!)


So to start my crafty new year off I decided to join in with the always fab challenge at Papertake weekly which was a fab sketch from Dawny P





I used a fab coco image from Digistampboutique so pretty and lovely to colour, papers are from my minds eye and flowers are from my stash


The next card is for the challenge at Anyone for Anya and the theme this week is anything goes so I made thsi card for my sil she loves pink so thought she would like this,


The image was given to me by the lovely Tasha thanks hun


Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Emma sorry to hear about your husbands redundancy it is an awful thing to happen but I am so glad that you all enjoyed Christmas. I am loving your cards they are such beauties the colours and images are fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

The twins mum said...

Hi Emma, So sorry to hear your news I can relate to it though, my other half is being made redundant in April/June so I completly understand where your coming from.
Your cards are beautiful I love your Anya card the image is so cute
Chin up Hun
Maree
x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a happy card! Love the little bling-bling details.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Emma :-) I love the images and papers you used ,,, lovely ! :-)

I hope your 'other half' finds a job soon ,,, it is good tho that you managed to put your worries to one side and enjoyed the Christmas holidays :-) x x

Thanks for joining the PTW :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Dawny P said...

Oh this is fab chick, but not so fab news re your OH. Something WILL turn up I'm sure, and hard as it is (I know cos I've been there) try and stay positive hunny. Biggest hugs to you and thanks for joining us at AFA and PTW sweet girlie xxxx

Cherry said...

Sorry to hear your news, Emma. Glad you had a great Christmas and wishing you a prosperous new year. Wonderful cards I always like seeing your creations and designs. Hugs Cherry XXX