Wednesday 14 April 2010

Papertake Weekly.....

This week at papertake weekly the theme is 'cute' now I tried to think out of the box and stay away from the traditional cute colours but the image and the dp are cute dont you think?



This Tilda stamp was my very first Magnolia she is so cute the papers are Basic Grey and the sentiment is from craftwork cards, image as always coloured with the trusty promarkers....


My Parcel didnt arrive today so i'm going to stay in and craft tommorrow and wait for it to come lol .... then on Friday we are going bowling and having lunch out so should be a great day, prob be back with another card soon as I have a birthday card to make for a special someones hubby's birthday tomorrow :)

*****Edited to add*****

Heres my Friends Hubbys card very different to stuff I'm trying at the mo but I thing the doodling and random card Candy looks ok.......





Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

Emma said...

I love your tilda Emma and yep that is one of my favs as well! love the papers too and match so well x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, wow these are great! Love the colours, so vibrant! I always struggle with men cards and normally cheat and buy one, lol! Love the random use of jelli dots, just fab! Enjoy your lunch and bowling and hope your parcel turns up tom, nothing quite like receiving a parcel, lol! hugs Heidi xxx

Unknown said...

hi Em, wow hunny two gorgeous cards, i love that tilda stamp too, fab doodling on your Ian card
love emma xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous Emma.
luv
Debby

Pia said...

wow wow what a great cards.
hugs Piaxx

Tasha said...

These both rock Emma, the colour combos are really cool and i love the layouts you have used
love tasha xx