Saturday 8 May 2010

Allsorts Challenge 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick post guys i'm in the middle of some commission cards and reaslised I hadnt scheduled my DT card for Allsorts Doh!


This week the lovely Amanda gave us a great Sketch to work with


Isnt this image sweet its on of my new Penny Blacks from the 'In the garden' set so sweet peeping out of his basket.....

Papers were some old Kand co 12 x 12 I found in my stash and the flowers are prima I lov ethe colour of these just like milk choc yum!!

Enjoy your weekend and keep youe eyes peeled next week at Allsorts as there are some extra special stuff happening and we wouldn't want you to miss out!!

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

It is totally gorgeous what a wonderful image and your colours are fabulous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mummylade said...

that is a fantastic card. Such lovely colours!

Debs said...

So sweet Emma - loving the colour combo.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx