Saturday 22 May 2010

Allsorts Tag or Ticket :)


We had a fabulous response to our blog hop last week and before I tell you more about this weeks challenge i'll announce the winner of my blog candy chosen at random is




Number 33

Congratulations hun please contact me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk with your address and i'll get your prize out to you asap!

***************************************************************


Ok this week it is Helene's challengeand she would like you to either make a tag or use a tag on your project..............



I made this tag using a plain chipboard tag from a sheet of woodware chippies circles/ tags I got from the Glitter Pot



I covered the chippie with papers from the pretty please range from my minds eye then coloured the 'HI' again plain chippies with my promarkers and added a bit of bling,

I inked round the edge of the circle and added a little piece of ribbon to finish......

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, Yipee I won your candy!!! Thanks so much, am so chuffed, I really love Popcorn Bear and those lovely bits and bobs.

I will email you my address, have a super weekend, love your tag, very girly!

Thanks again, hugs Heidi xxx

Tasha said...

Emma this is really cute! gREAT COLOURS
LOVE TASHA XX

Pia said...

what a great tag