Tuesday 7 September 2010

Something to share........

I've been playing on my computer tonight making some of the larger sentiments I have been seeing around blogland especially good for the base layer on easel cards.

I'd like to share with you the sheet of sentiments i've created and i'm pretty sure if you click on the pic and save you'll be able to save them on your computers and resize as nessesary in you publishing/printing programs even cut/crop and paste them in  a publishing program to add directly to card blanks...
(they will have a white background  I think so best to print onto white)




Let me know if they transfer ok and if you use them on any cards please leave me a link so I can visit and take a peek,
also if you do take them so i know if is something thats in demand please leave a comment and add alink in your sidebar as I may do some more...

Dont forget to visit my crafty sale in the post below......

No comments: