Saturday 20 November 2010

Yummy a recipie!!!!!!

Good morning Crafters (lol sounds like hi dee hi)

Its time for another fabby challenge at Allsorts this weeks its the lovely Kirstens turn to set us a challenge which this week was  a recipie

Lace, Ribbon and a Charm



Now because of the camera angle you cant really see the charm but it is here honest look


Its just hiding thats all lol!

The container was one I bought from ebay and its so nice perfect for decorating I decorated with white lace from wild orchid crafts and ribbon from my stash. The image is one of lili of the valleys die cut christmas fairys this is Rose they are so perfect or quick cards and gifts!

I hope you can join us this week and I look forward to see what you 'bake' with your recipie..... 


3 comments:

Debs said...

Love it!
The image is so cute.
have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Kirsten...x said...

Stunning little gift Emma so cute hugs kirsten...x

Tasha said...

Love this its so cute!
love tasha xx