Saturday 12 March 2011

Luck of the Irish and a well deserved day out!

Good morning well i'm going to have to be quick this morning as no ones up yet and i've sneaked out of bed to pop on my post as I am required to stay in bed this morning for tea and toast because its my birthday yipee!!! and i'm also meeting up with lots of friends today at xscape at Castleford for some serious adult only drinking and chatting time.....well needed at the mo I can tell you!!
anyway with that little announcement out of the way its time for another challenge at Allsorts
This week its Amandas challenge and here theme is the luck of the Irish



Now I didnt have any irish themed images so I went with this very pretty WOJ image which a coloured using Aqua markers which are my new fav colouring tool at the mo !a shamrock made from 4 hearts and some ribbon and papers from my stash.....

sorry its quick but i'm off to sneak back to bed before I get caught ....lol!

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

wow a lovely card I love the clover x

Debs said...

Fab card Emma - love the heart shamrock!
Have a wonderful birthday.
Take care
Debs xx

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, i love the colours and fab layout the image is gorgeous
love tasha xx

Tiya-B said...

This card is beautiful,that dark purple really sets off the lucky Irish green, the girl looks so Irish ...great card!

Linda said...

I love your card that combination of green and purple is just perfect for this challenge love Linda