Sunday 1 May 2011

Guest Designer for PB@A !!!

well i'm back to share a card I made for my DT spot over at 


The theme this month is

shape up - anything but square or rectangle

So this is my card


I used this wonderful clear stamp from the 'Bubbly' Collection and can be found HERE

I used my largest scalloped nestie and the papers are from doodlebug and thought they would be perfect for this card the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy..

Hope everyone is having a very Happy Sunday and I'm now off to prep for another facepainting party!!!


1 comment:

brenda said...

Morning Emma

A really super creation and love the image floating into the clouds with his balloons.

Thank you so much for being our Guest Desinger at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend.

B x