Saturday 22 October 2011

Allsorts Week 126 - Halloween

This week at Allsorts the theme is Halloween
we want to see your spooky creations!


This card was made with a bargain I bought at the Harrogate show the 12 x 12  set of My Minds Eye papers were £1.50 for the pack!!!! and to top it off the 12 x 12 sheet of chipboard shapes was £1.00 total bargain great for halloween but also fab for boys birthday cards too!
Different style of card today  and the photo does not do the dark card any justice it is a deep brown pearlescent card from Craftworkcards its such amazing quality and its just perfect for your embossing folders as it gives the crispest embossed patterns ive seen with no tearing or creasing!!

I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you can join us this week 


4 comments:

Nicola said...

Fab card Emma, love that crazy pumpkin!
Have a great weekend
Love Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

A great card Emma, Fab colours
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Ohhh, spooky. Lovely card and colors.

Dawn said...

Excellent! I love & bargain & you did a good job with it!
Hugs
Dawn xx