Saturday 10 December 2011

Allsorts DT it takes two

This week at Allsorts the  theme is take 2 use only two colours on your card

As you can see I used RED and GREEN and the image is a penny black stamp i was bought last year  the papers are first edition and the border is Martha Stewart quick post this morning as I'm being picked up in an hour as I have a stall at the local craft fair :)



but before I go have you seen these new Restickable Tabs from Scotch they are great for positioning embelishments while your deciding where they should go and they are repositionable and reusable too i use mine for putting my cards i have received from friends up around my craftroom walls and when I fancy a change they come off really easily and they are ready to go again you can find more info HERE 

have a great weekend guys!!



2 comments:

brenda said...

The traditional colours always work so well Emma as this lovely card proves.

Hope craft fayre goes well, have a good weekend.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous cute card Emma.
luv
Debby