Saturday 31 March 2012

Photo inspiration at Allsorts

This week at Allsorts we have a photo to inspire you


and we also have the fab Digistamp Boutique and Addicted to stamps as our sponsors this week

I have used the lovely Rosie from Sally-Ann at Digistamp Boutique isn't she a sweetie?
I took my inspiration from the clours of the photo and kraft to contrast 

Flowers - prima e-line
Pearl brads - The Hobby House
Image - Digistamp boutique
Papers - Basic Grey
Sentiment - Hampton Art

 I hope you can join us at Allsorts this week and hope you are inspired by our challenge!!!


3 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Em
Love the image :o)
Fabulous colouring too.
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Emma. I love the Zingy colour combo
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your card is really lovely love the colours the image everything about it is just gorgeous x