Saturday 7 April 2012

Week 149 at Allsorts

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Hop direct to the challenge blog

This week at Allsorts we have a colour bingo challenge choose any row horizontally, vertically or even diagonally 


I chose the 
Green, Kraft, Pearls 
row for my card...


different shaped card this week rather than my standard 6 x 6 card this is a 6 x 6 card blank with an inch taken off the side the image is one of lili of the valley's pre coloured cute squares you can find spring rabbits HERE very cute and matches the kraft so well the green design paper is from Craftwork cards and is from the VERY MERRY paper pack its just delicious and not just for Christmas! the flower is a prima flower with just a few pearls in the centre, I don't make Easter cards but I think this would be a pretty nice one...

I hope you can join us this week for some colour Bingo Fun! .......


4 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely happy and bright card Emma.

Hope you have a great Easter break and the weather stays kind for your trip.

B x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Emma, such a sweet image too
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jo Channon said...

Hi Emma,
Sorry for the late comment I have had a bit of a busy week. This card shouts out Spring and brighter things to come. The image is just super cute. I hope that you enjoyed a lovely Easter break. BFN Jo x

Liza said...

A great card Emma, I love the cute bunny.

Liza x