Saturday 6 April 2013

New Digi images from Time for Tea Designs

Todays the day for Jo's new release over at 

I am super excited to be able to use these new designs they are super sweet cant wait for you to see them all but for now ill introduce you to Geeky Girl
Isnt she fab love her preppy look and her fab hair, I have been practising  colouring hair and i'm really pleased with the colour :)
I tried to use up some scraps for this card and I raided my somewhat bulging scraps drawer and found this great paper from Basic grey teamed with the green rose paper (which I think was a freebie from a craft mag, dont you just love freebies) some punched butterflies and a bit of bling ....even Geeks need a bit of glam ;)

well thats it for me have a great weekend !!!!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Emma, love the colours and your colouring is fab. Off for a look at the images, not heard of them before, just love this one... xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

Time For Tea Designs said...

Love this Emma, she looks fab! I love the colours you've used too, really cool for a Geeky Girl :) xx

Faye said...

Wow, this is fantastic. X